Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
He giving dude his break

Who was the last person lux threw the rope down to?

Lux isn’t Rum.. Lux knows his worth and how to maximize his worth.. If Rum wants continue to battle nobies for a check.. I’m fine w/ that.. Then stop crying and begging for a Lux battle.. Because that’s the only way he can get his pay boosted.. Look at Eazy in a year or 2 I could see him getting a Lux or Mook battle because he moved the right way.. He took the right way.. He had a strategy in the oppents he took that continued move his career forward.. And now he has a league/platform that backs him 100% and will cut the big check to get him Mook or Lux.. Because Eazy is a A side battler who sales tickets & ppvs.. And he became the A side by not battling 40 or 50 times a year like some of your hero's like the 👽 & Danny Liar…

Last edited:

Lux isn’t Rum.. Lux knows his worth and how to maximize his worth.. If Rum wants continue to battle nobies for a check.. I’m fine w/ that.. Then stop crying and begging for a Lux battle.. Because that’s the only way he can get his pay boosted.. Look at Eazy in a year or 2 I could see him getting a Lux or Mook battle because he moved the right way.. He took the right way.. He had a strategy in the oppents he took that continued move his career forward.. And now he has a league/platform that backs him 100% and will cut the big check to get him Mook or Lux.. Because Eazy is a A side battler who sales tickets & ppvs.. And he became the A side by not battling 40 or 50 times a year like some of your hero's like the 👽 & Danny Liar…
Lux got you fooled man

I know a nigga that's scared he gonna lose to another nigga when I see it

IDC how many nobody dudes Rum faces, the battle with lux will bring viewers and money regardless and that's a fact.

Lux is scared, point blank period. It will look when worse that a nigga who battles "nobodies" on the regular bodies him in a match

Lux got you fooled man

I know a nigga that's scared he gonna lose to another nigga when I see it

IDC how many nobody dudes Rum faces, the battle with lux will bring viewers and money regardless and that's a fact.

Lux is scared, point blank period. It will look when worse that a nigga who battles "nobodies" on the regular bodies him in a match
It’s crazy how them Harlem niggas fooled ppl into building a legacy based on shit we ve never seen

Mook , Rex , Lux entire reputations are based on shit we ve never seen

At least Mook and Rex got a few battles on Smack DVD

Back