Welcome To aBlackWeb

More proof lux full of shit
Because he knows he worth and won’t lower his worth just to battle any niggas.. Who like to battle no name niggas on the undercard of the Ultra Killer Extreme Big Time Basement Battle league for 300 dollars, a room @ the Holiday Inn & 2 KFC meals.. SMH…

Because he knows he worth and won’t lower his worth just to battle any niggas.. Who like to battle no name niggas on the undercard of the Ultra Killer Extreme Big Time Basement Battle league for 300 dollars, a room @ the Holiday Inn & 2 KFC meals.. SMH…
His worth is based on what one or two niggas in the culture has deemed it to be

Lux is not above a battle. If it's truly about growing the culture like a lot of these bozos (him included) be saying, then he should be providing a space for lesser known acts to battle him.

They have placed lux so high on a pedestal, he really thinks he can battle 2x a decade and still hold a seat at the goat table

I wish the nigga just be honest and say he doesn't want the negative pub that will come from one of these lesser known niggas beating him or dare I say 30'ing him.

Who is gonna tell lux I'm not paying you $10k cause you lost to MC such & such... you better take this $2k.

If a nigga can pay lux $10k ( made up figure) for a battle, regardless of the opportunity, that's cause he know putting lux on the card is gonna make that money back and then some

Back