Welcome To aBlackWeb

She feels slighted because Remy as a businesswoman wasn’t willing to risk continuing to lose money on only booking females.. Female battlers need to look themselves before blaming Rem’s sexy ass.. Female battle rappers don’t promote their battles enough and then when they do actually start to promote their battles they take promotion way too far.. And then they don’t want to either do the battle or they have fights at the events.. Also when Tori Doe shit happened where were all the females coming out the woodwork to bomb on her for potentially messing up their future bags w/ Remy.. I saw more females bombing on Lady DDs for pulling out those humongous milk 🍈🍈s on RBE.. I’m sure Rem took note of that.. Plus let’s be real if more female battle rappers looked like & had bodies like Lotto and Meg there would be more money invested in female battle rap then there is.. League owners would see the dollars signs and would be doing more for them.. But a lot these females just are not marketable.. You have way to many bulls & not enough Vixen Da ASSassin’s and MyVerse’s along w/ some others…

Last edited:
She feels slighted because Remy as a businesswoman wasn’t willing to risk continuing to lose money on only booking females.. Female battlers need lto look themselves before blaming Rem’s sexy ass.. Female battle rappers don’t promote their battles enough and then when they do actually start to promote their battles they take promotion way too far.. And then they don’t want to either do the battle o they have fights at the events.. Also when Tori Doe shit happened where were all the females coming out the woodwork to bomb on her for potentially messing up their future bags w/ Remy.. I saw more females bombing on Lady DDs for pulling out those humongous milk Mellons on RBE.. I’m sure Rem took note of that.. Plus let’s be real if more female battle rappers looked like & had bodies Lotto and Meg there would be more money invested in female battle rap then there is.. League owners would see the dollars signs and would be doing more for them.. But Alot these females just are marketable.. You have way to many bulls & not enough Viden Da ASSassin’s and MyVerse’s along w/ som others…
Last she was on Chrome she stunk up the joint

Back