Welcome To aBlackWeb

Suing for backpay, I guess. Being that it has been 3 years since he been fired, there really wasn't no reason to fire him unless they condemn him allegedly hitting up Twork BM for sex
Suing for backpay, I guess. Being that it has been 3 years since he been fired, there really wasn't no reason to fire him unless they condemn him allegedly hitting up Twork BM for sex
In NY you don’t need cause to fire someone
If we are saying backpay then it means Norbes was an employee who agreed to receive pay and didn’t receive it which is crazy cuz that would have been an issue prior to getting fired

I think Norbes is basically saying he was a partner who didn’t get his share of the Caffeine bag

But I could be wrong I never really cared to pay attention to this shit

In NY you don’t need cause to fire someone
If we are saying backpay then it means Norbes was an employee who agreed to receive pay and didn’t receive it which is crazy cuz that would have been an issue prior to getting fired

I think Norbes is basically saying he was a partner who didn’t get his share of the Caffeine bag

But I could be wrong I never really cared to pay attention to this shit
That do make sense cause Norbes would've been getting at least some money along with Smack, Beas, Cheeko. The twork situation leading up to Norbes firing definitely was a cover up to not pay him. Caffeine was probably giving them salaries too or something.

Back