Welcome To aBlackWeb

test

moonwalk-rick.gif

Bloggers dont do anything but siphon off the work of battlers.
If a lot more battlers had more personality, they wouldn't need bloggers.

But you almost sound like you have an issue with journalists reporting on athletes

If a lot more battlers had more personality, they wouldn't need bloggers.

But you almost sound like you have an issue with journalists reporting on athletes
Na i dont have an issue but I understand what diz was trying to say but its not a hill im dying on lol. Bloggers def have pushed the culture but its also why its kinda in shambles now also.

Na i dont have an issue but I understand what diz was trying to say but its not a hill im dying on lol. Bloggers def have pushed the culture but its also why its kinda in shambles now also.
I don't think they have as much power as diz is trying to make them have

League owners and battlers use bloggers to put out info

Where it gets wild is when dudes can't put their fandom aside to report news. See Cola

They care more about being fans and being associated with them over bridging the relationship between the battler and their respective fans

Also reputable sports reporters require a background to talk sports. Until really recently, You couldnt just turn on a camera and talk as if you had clout.

I don't think they have as much power as diz is trying to make them have

League owners and battlers use bloggers to put out info

Where it gets wild is when dudes can't put their fandom aside to report news. See Cola

They care more about being fans and being associated with them over bridging the relationship between the battler and their respective fans
Na you trippin lol bloggers in the culture DO have the power and thats why alot of battlers be venting frustrations as to how and why lol.

Back