Welcome To aBlackWeb

I like that Adam Bischoff put a nigga like Riggz on the undercard.. It shows that nigga pays attention to what’s going on in battlerap unlike Smack McMahon who probably doesn’t even know who Riggz.. Also Adam put some of his nicest young gunners on the undercard like Venom & Zay…

I like that Adam Bischoff put a nigga like Riggz on the undercard.. It shows that nigga pays attention to what’s going on in battlerap unlike Smack McMahon who probably doesn’t even know who Riggz.. Also Adam put some of his nicest young gunners on the undercard like Venom & Zay…
The full card out?

This dude makes videos where he'll take audio clips from interviews and play them

If you did an interview with jayblac and had a battle will elzo. He'll take the sound bite from your interview and dub it over your and elzo battle and say something like " this is what lurk was thinking while battling elzo"

So I have to assume he took some shit EZ said while he was with URL and dubbed it over the Reed and EZ battle

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
This dude makes videos where he'll take audio clips from interviews and play them

If you did an interview with jayblac and had a battle will elzo. He'll take the sound bite from your interview and dub it over your and elzo battle and say something like " this is what lurk was thinking while battling elzo"

So I have to assume he took some shit EZ said while he was with URL and dubbed it over the Reed and EZ battle
Ahh ok

Back