Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's definitely intentional
But thats so vindictive lol. Getting someone looking crazy doesnt make me click any more than just a regular looking thumbnail but thats just me. Dealing with artists i know presentation is everything so i try my best to always put em in the best light.

But thats so vindictive lol. Getting someone looking crazy doesnt make me click any more than just a regular looking thumbnail but thats just me. Dealing with artists i know presentation is everything so i try my best to always put em in the best light.
Yeeeeaaaah we're the minority cause I don't watch shit with wild thumbnails.

I think maybe that's why I didn't watch Caps videos pre injury

Damn this a lot of hate
IDK how you can watch that battle and think what Jaz was saying was fire. I fw geechi and can admit there was a period over the last couple years he took some L's and was starting to over saturate his brand.

Jaz is so basic and has been living off this url aura for years. I'm actually shocked her popularity is as big as it is to the point where she hadn't battled for years cause of early battles in her career and basically being a background extra for most of the URL cards.

Geechie threw that battle. Can't convince me otherwise.

I'ma have to rewatch Vixen battle. I don't remember no hot lines
The crowd was also hating on Vixen da ASSassin from the 2nd round to the end of the battle.. And the crowd was gassing Jaz mid lines the whole battle.. But Vixen‘s apporoch wasn’t her greatest tho.. She should’ve been barking on Magenta all 3 rounds and pushing her around the stage on some Deflated Suge type shit…

Back