Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Now that surf is home and he's about to get hyped to oblivion, where do u rank surf?

Now that surf is home and he's about to get hyped to oblivion, where do u rank surf?

Surf is one of the best rappers and personalities in URL and the most viewed,but he lost most of his battles IMO.

Tsu got bars though and talks that shit,but can go off into some bullshit sometimes.

and oh yeah the reaches.

but while he been gone,the loss of his presence in battle rap has been felt.

He's like the 2nd biggest brand other than Roc as far as Smack and the number 1 viewed,but that's also because Tsu has had matches with popular opponents .

Goodz interviews the guy that knocked out Jimz

giphy.gif

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goodz stop being dirty

i havent been following the goodz/ jimz back and forth but i'm all the way invested now lmao this battle about to be lit

Jimz mistake is taking this album right after that incident. I would’ve waited a year or two and then take Goodz and by then this incident would be old news and would’ve been recycled by every battle rapper he took beforehand. But then again by then Goodz wouldn’t take the battle because the motivation wouldn’t be there in a year or 2.

Inaugural show for Black Compass Media - Featuring Tony Bro, James Posey, Drizz, Tony Polo & Rome DMV.

Launch of the new platform - discussing all things BATTLE RAP, HIP-HOP and MORE!

Smh @ Tony Bro for adding that annoying ass cornball Rome to his new battle venture...

Last edited:
Goodz interviews the guy that knocked out Jimz

Greek Jimmy did a response blog/vlog that he took down.. But somebody downloaded it before his scary ass deleted it.. Notice how different his energy is in this vlog.. Also he doesn’t use(or overuse the word like he usually does) the word “nigga” at at all...

Back