Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verb vs Ward is definitely a battle I'm not gonna watch. Sure the hype is there.
Verb been riding off fumes. Every battle since, shit, NJT, he been ass.
Ward is just corny to me. It's not even that he's white. It's his delivery. He like a white DNA.
Wild you say this lol

I watched the battle against some other cracka that got posted yesterday and Ward cooked this dude for like 4 min before he got into his writtens

Which brings me to another point. I do think there should be some mild gate keeping in BR.

The dude that Ward was cooking got exposed essentially for being a Papa Doc lol. In other words, I'm not trying to hear no 9 min 1 rounder about ya guns and other shit that's being made popular in battle rap. Stop letting dudes get up there cause they can rhyme words

We not gonna talk about how disgusting Saga was either. Y'all know I HATE when dudes talk about dick eating and the like but I legit don't know what to call what he was doing while Ward was rapping. It was beyond gross lol

But Ward not my favorite but I'm not gonna deny the talent.

Rum did him dirty though lol

Wild you say this lol

I watched the battle against some other cracka that got posted yesterday and Ward cooked this dude for like 4 min before he got into his writtens

Which brings me to another point. I do think there should be some mild gate keeping in BR.

The dude that Ward was cooking got exposed essentially for being a Papa Doc lol. In other words, I'm not trying to hear no 9 min 1 rounder about ya guns and other shit that's being made popular in battle rap. Stop letting dudes get up there cause they can rhyme words

We not gonna talk about how disgusting Saga was either. Y'all know I HATE when dudes talk about dick eating and the like but I legit don't know what to call what he was doing while Ward was rapping. It was beyond gross lol

But Ward not my favorite but I'm not gonna deny the talent.

Rum did him dirty though lol
Was not expecting a titangraph, fam.
Damn you got sucked into battle rap. I remember when you were just a casual fan.
Aight I'ma say this.
Ward just looks punchable.
Anybody he battles I root for the other person.

Was not expecting a titangraph, fam.
Damn you got sucked into battle rap. I remember when you were just a casual fan.
Aight I'ma say this.
Ward just looks punchable.
Anybody he battles I root for the other person.
My bad lol

It started out as one thought then morphed into the graph lol

You mentioning Ward just brought it to the front of my mind

I'm still not as die hard but I've graduated slightly passed casual if that makes sense

I'ma say this cause I think it's also wild af but while it's still fuck avocado for the nigga shit he said, his involvement in RBE has definitely elevated their brand in terms of production.

He still a fuck wigga but his eye for camera angles is crazy. I used to hate watching RBE battles cause they felt janky af but I think in terms of audio and visual quality, they have lapped URL

I'ma say this cause I think it's also wild af but while it's still fuck avocado for the nigga shit he said, his involvement in RBE has definitely elevated their brand in terms of production.

He still a fuck wigga but his eye for camera angles is crazy. I used to hate watching RBE battles cause they felt janky af but I think in terms of audio and visual quality, they have lapped URL
What did that homo avocracker say…

Refresh memory, what did avocado do? But yea he is the goat battle rap director.

I remember vaguely Avocado did some nigga shit. I believe he was using the word or something. Anyways when all that shit came out Geechi was still rockin with him.

Back