Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
I fuck with cortez and think this is smart business, but at the same time, i don't think cortez has enough power to make these kinda moves.

He's still a B grade battler. That type of talk is reserved for the A-list.

Battle rappers have to form a better union in order for this to work. Cortez can’t be the only one saying this shit.

Battle rappers have to form a better union in order for this to work. Cortez can’t be the only one saying this shit.

This is what lux got for the Hollow battle. This aint nothing new. But you have to be the main attraction to call these kinda shots.

Niggas will be a ppv solely cuz Lux, Mook, Roc, etc is on the card. Niggas aint buying PPVs just cuz Cortez is on there. U gotta know your role.

This is what lux got for the Hollow battle. This aint nothing new. But you have to be the main attraction to call these kinda shots.

Niggas will be a ppv solely cuz Lux, Mook, Roc, etc is on the card. Niggas aint buying PPVs just cuz Cortez is on there. U gotta know your role.
My point is that if a majority of the battlers fight for a percentage then it has a better chance of happening. Cortez can’t be the only one. Of course Cortez looks foolish saying that because no one outside of Cortez family and close friends has ever ordered a ppv just to see him.

My point is that if a majority of the battlers fight for a percentage then it has a better chance of happening. Cortez can’t be the only one. Of course Cortez looks foolish saying that because no one outside of Cortez family and close friends has ever ordered a ppv just to see him.

I hear u, my point is there's only a small amount of battle rappers worthy of calling that type of shot. Mayweather can do that, Pac-man , etc not these other niggas.

Cortez aint a ticket seller.

Well if all the battles are their separate tube, why not? If it don't get numbers then he's the dummy

As far as the ppv, I'm not sure how they would negotiate that

JC arguably lost 3 in a row. U know it's bad when u go from Lux talk to battling Mike P

Back