Welcome To aBlackWeb

Funny thing is these were niggas who initially reported it and were clowning Eazy about it…. Saw that 11k and all of the sudden the tune is changing

Crab niggas mandem a cancer to the culture

Imo this is what K-Shine vs Jakkboy could've been, where I thought Jakkboy at his absolute peak could win one round but no way he clearly wins or makes the battle debatable unless Shine was light. DNA 2-1, possibly 3-0 if Jerry doesn't have at least one debatable round. I say if they battle 10 times, DNA wins 7-8 of those times. Not a fan of either, honestly, but I don't see how DNA loses the battle if they're both at 100 percent.

Jerry got Danny, Rum, Arsonal and TODD all on URL and is still mid-tier. I think he's someone who can be in fire battles vs other mid-tiers/up-and-comers, but he's not arguably beating anyone above that - always gonna have moments, but too inconsistent.
Jerry would have to completely leave earth. DNA is too seasoned he knows how to counter every angle against him.

Chilla Jones vs Klutz- Chilla 3-O
Real Deal vs Nunn Nunn- Nunn 2-1
Danny Myers vs Saflare Sole- Danny 2-1
Arsonal, Suge, & Red vs Awthentic, Eaze & Hansel (I only know Awthentic not familiar with the rest of the team so Jersey 3-O by default)

JwBj4-klLm688XzUd56K-vrBDP33THKVZHei4wjwUBgr8o6PzEww-495SWc2TR_HwAF74YRwDL38lpm38zNI0nLF-_ocUMqwodmLnjjQ5A=s0-d-e1-ft

Back