Welcome To aBlackWeb

IMG_3081.jpeg

Caffeine is so desperate for money they’re trying to sucker those URL fanboys into buying that D-League Gates of the Garden event.. Also I recently saw Caffeine now has a YouTube channel.. SMH.. Clearly all that investor money has dried up…

View attachment 1114147

Caffeine is so desperate for money they’re trying to sucker those URL fanboys into buying that D-League Gates of the Garden event.. Also I recently saw Caffeine now has a YouTube channel.. SMH.. Clearly all that investor money has dried up…
Of course it's back to YouTube. The platform is stable, reliable, and can handle large volume. It's been over 10 years since the first streaming event and Smack events STILL are ass live streamed. I understand wanting to make the culture bigger and get a bigger bag, but they need to accept the YouTube platform is what made them and stop all this side shit. I'd be interested to see the views since Caffeine took over versus what the old YouTube videos are doing.

This shit weird.The whole situation.

Eazy not appearing on camera is either him hiding an injury or hiding that nothing happened.

Now he’s asking Pap to clear it up.

Either pap or somebody really knocked eazy out ,or it’s a stunt to take the attention from this bad events or set up a battle between Pap and Eazy

Basically I’m saying idk Wtf is going on.

Of course it's back to YouTube. The platform is stable, reliable, and can handle large volume. It's been over 10 years since the first streaming event and Smack events STILL are ass live streamed. I understand wanting to make the culture bigger and get a bigger bag, but they need to accept the YouTube platform is what made them and stop all this side shit. I'd be interested to see the views since Caffeine took over versus what the old YouTube videos are doing.
YouTube has been more strict though as far as language and they probably demonetize some of the videos.

Fuck around Smack gone make us go on patreon with tiers for perks.

Idk if Patreon can stream though.

YouTube has been more strict though as far as language and they probably demonetize some of the videos.

Fuck around Smack gone make us go on patreon with tiers for perks.

Idk if Patreon can stream though.
YT cut probably bigger too

Back