Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
This lady on Caps live made the most sense talking bout how these grown ass niggas gonna depend on URLFor a living

Get a job what u gonna in the near future when ain’t no URL no battles? Niggas ain’t got no job skills no pensions or nothing

Piperboy said it in one of his videos. Leagues need to start suing these battle rappers *shrugs*
He s right like I said I live to ruin a bozos life

I’d had a field day w these niggas… dude s be filing for bankruptcy when I get finished w them

But they returned the deposit
Lol so what …. Like I said battle rap still moves like Nigga business … getting out of the battle is another negotiation…

. Eazy could literally said u have to pay double the deposit I gave you to get out of it or he could reject the deposit altogether and say fuck that do the battle or I’m ruining you

Reactions: GNS
Lol so what …. Like I said battle rap still moves like Nigga business … getting out of the battle is another negotiation…

. Eazy could literally said u have to pay double the deposit I gave you to get out of it or he could reject the deposit altogether and say fuck that do the battle or I’m ruining you
That was sarcasm

Back