Welcome To aBlackWeb

Clips gonna show he needs it bad....fam damn near irrelevant status at this point and was passed up by DNA and KShine

Yea he could've, I honestly don't remember who won, but I do remember everybody calling Clips' performance trash. I just forgot them calling Brizz' performance equally trash.
Brizz was trash too it’s just that Clips was less trash.

Im copping. Card kinda questionable but i’ll support.

upload_2019-2-6_15-42-45.jpg

O-Red 2-1 JJDD... i think da other da don got words for u calling him serious jones jr

Nitty 3-0 suge... not sleeping on suge but nitty is an alien

Gotti 2-1 Ars... still got a bad taste from vol 2 so i hope ars come with it

T-Top 3-0 QP... this aint gorilla warfare idk if QP is built for a volume

Jerusalem 4-0 Clips .. 4 cuz he’ll even have the better rebuttal

Trez 2-1 Danny ... i think Danny might finally figure it out this year but we’ll see

Im copping. Card kinda questionable but i’ll support.

View attachment 108898

O-Red 2-1 JJDD... i think da other da don got words for u calling him serious jones jr

Nitty 3-0 suge... not sleeping on suge but nitty is an alien

Gotti 2-1 Ars... still got a bad taste from vol 2 so i hope ars come with it

T-Top 3-0 QP... this aint gorilla warfare idk if QP is built for a volume

Jerusalem 4-0 Clips .. 4 cuz he’ll even have the better rebuttal

Trez 2-1 Danny ... i think Danny might finally figure it out this year but we’ll see

We got the exact same predictions, but I wouldn't be surprised if Geechi 30s Ars cuz I don't really see how Ars can get a round. That disrespect shit aint gon work on Geechi.

Geechi tends to have a dry round that's only reason I said 2-1. I still think shine might have got him on that last one we might have to revisit a proper debate on that when it releases

I wanna cop it but I can't be focused how I wanna be with the little one.
I be in the kitchen cooking and have to watch how loud I listen to battle rap.
Going to daycare saying "I'm strapped in, I'll clap you in a coma...."

I wanna cop it but I can't be focused how I wanna be with the little one.
I be in the kitchen cooking and have to watch how loud I listen to battle rap.
Going to daycare saying "I'm strapped in, I'll clap you in a coma...."

Purchasing the PPV also gives u access to the VOD, so you could watch the battles later at your own time. They stay up for months.

I can barely make out shit in that fucked up audio. And if it was coming from another source it'll be easier to believe, but coming from the nigga who got clowned by Roc when his bitch was caught fuckin around..... yea idk fam.

SN: Roc is on twitter saying Rex is behind this shit.

What's up with K-shine and trannies tho? K shine was rumored to fuck with trannies a few years ago and now K shine name comes up again with the next tranny rumor :huh:

Back