Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
"He got a Westbrook shot tonight; but lets sum up the story
I mean he want the 100 so he gone keep shooting; but its only putting him right under the .40
"

Westbrook shoots to make all his shots; like all basketball players (shooting for 100%), but only makes 39% ( right under 40%). In context : Swamp wants the 100k, so hell keep trying; although his chances are fairly slim (39% to be exact; hence the Westbrook reference). If Swamp DOES win, JC is going to rob him (put him right under the .40)

SMH dumbass Houston crowd they DIDNT want JC to win at all. Swamp was fire and he edged the first, but JC took the 2nd CLEAR.

Last edited:
I mean he want the 100 so he gone keep shooting; but its only putting him right under the .40
"

Westbrook shoots to make all his shots; like all basketball players (shooting for 100%), but only makes 39% ( right under 40%). In context : Swamp wants the 100k, so hell keep trying; although his chances are fairly slim (39% to be exact; hence the Westbrook reference). If Swamp DOES win, JC is going to rob him (put him right under the .40)

SMH dumbass Houston crowd they DIDNT want JC to win at all. Swamp was fire and he edged the first, but JC took the 2nd CLEAR.
Thanks man

"

You didn't have to break this down here man. Ya'll (you and @Maywood) getting worse than @Jeromeallentown was about Surf at one point. :scust1:

You didn't have to break this down here man. Ya'll (you and @Maywood) getting worse than @Jeromeallentown was about Surf at one point. :scust1:
Mannnn
918753DD-4DF1-48CC-B79B-2E27B71795BC.gif
@Corrupted Monk continue to post whatever whenever my nigga … It’s a few niggas here that bring nothing but bitching to the table..

Niggas literally wait til the regular cats post to say absolutely Nothing

How you mad cuz a nigga breaking bars down

IN A Fucking BattleRap Thread

Howwwwwww ????🤔

The culture : JC HAS to win, this is it for him if he doesnt
The culture when JC wins : ROBBERY!! BOOOO!!! THE FIX WAS IN

"niggas criticize the form even when the shot perfect"

Back