test
I like seeing black men getting money but I truly don't want to see Geechi in UM5. Previous winners shouldn't participate in the next one unless time has passed. Ex: UM1-3 winners could join but not UM4.

I like seeing black men getting money but I truly don't want to see Geechi in UM5. Previous winners shouldn't participate in the next one unless time has passed. Ex: UM1-3 winners could join but not UM4.

Because he knows he’ll win again.

I feel like if Serius Jones would've beat Nitty, he would be the winner of UM4. Regardless, my point still stands.. previous winners shouldn't be allowed to participate unless time passed.
Why? I feel like Geechi is above this tournament shit, but when you’re a fan favorite and when all else fails they’ll default you a win; I would participate again…

Why? I feel like Geechi is above this tournament shit, but when you’re a fan favorite and when all else fails they’ll default you a win; I would participate again…
It's unfair to everyone in that tournament. Geechi could have 2 rounds where he stumbles and a classic 3rd against 3 solid rounds, he'll still win just cause. That isn't fair at all.

Then them niggas stupid she actually got clout right now she can negotiate them as a package deal like u book me throw my mans some action too

T Rex used to do that w Dott Mobb members

Clips used to do that for DNA back in the days too
U talkin bout a time url actually needed these people to sell tix tho. They bended to star power not to no damn Shooney. They would throw up the ✌🏿 Faster than i could press enter on this post.