Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
so what did you mean when you said they didnt show it? It was probably a banned battle not one of those free pre-ppv battles.

Yea it might've been for a banned type thing. Jay Blac threw me off cuz when i clicked on the preshow at 3 he said "welcome to the preshow yall prolly just saw daylyt vs t top" , so i thought i missed it.

Just watched Shine vs Gotti again and still can't definitively call it. Shine got the 1st, gotti got the 3rd, i'm torn on the 2nd. I'm about to really dissect this line for line. What a great way to end the year.

The more I watch it the more it's not even close, especially the 2nd round.

Gotti's bars weren't only fire but they were all directed to Shine. He broke down his style, his fake blood'n, the bullshit he pulled with the cheerleaders.

Over half the room was niggas shine brought with him. Not only that, but the nigga told everybody to not cheer for any of Gotti's bars. Look at what Shine was tellin the nigga behind him when Gotti impersonated Shine with the "tumor/rumor" shit. Shit's corny, I aint falling for that bullshit he pulled.

It's really not close.

the bullshit he pulled with the cheerleaders.

Over half the room was niggas shine brought with him. Not only that, but the nigga told everybody to not cheer for any of Gotti's bars. Look at what Shine was tellin the nigga behind him when Gotti impersonated Shine with the "tumor/rumor" shit. Shit's corny, I aint falling for that bullshit he pulled

The part i left quoted.. none of that shit matters to me. Why everybody sound like they holding a grudge against shine because he had reactions. That's your opinion cool, but the round wasn't that clear. The clearest round was the 1st.

Lol aye man, if u love the riff raff and irv gotti bars that's whats up. I prefer the real shit.

Back