Welcome To aBlackWeb

I meant in the sense that they technically do nearly everything well. The main difference is that TODD doesn't freestyle. They're just uninteresting beyond their skillset...much like Duncan.

I will admit I was a child during Duncan's prime but I think it's a decent comparison lol
Mans doubled down 🤦‍♂️
Duncan aka the big fundamental isn't boring bro
That's like watching mayweather and being mad he sticks and moves, has great defense and will jab your lights out.

Even though I hate to say it.. DNA is a "legend" and so is John John. Without his battle against Hitman, there wouldn't be no PG. Every legend in battle rap either started something that is still relevant today or was a big part of something.

Agreed. Both have displayed nepotism and professionalism all throughout their careers, which why they're in the spot they're in now. They're legends off that alone. DNA has far more skill and is a far better battler than JJDD though, which is why hes in certain conversations that JJDD isnt.
Only conversation JJDD isn't in is the freestyling ability. Them easily beating rookies is what made them "relevant" they don't beat niggas in their class because nobody expects them too. JJDD lost to Surf, DNA lost to Tay Roc, JC.

DNA battled Geechi, Verb, Ave, B Dot and recently Hollow. Those battles is forgettable, only thing that brings fans back to the Geechi battle is cause of the whole Gary scheme. Other than that, can a fan quote one line from DNA in any of those battles?

I’m seeing Smurf stans really pushing this he’s gone 9-0 in his last 3 battles.. Did these stan ass niggas skip Cal’s rounds.. Smurf didn’t 30 Cal.. But it doesn’t matter to the Wave cult… Smurf got them drinking the blue kool-aid on spaces.. And just running with that bullshit ass narrativ.. I wish battlerap ”media” wasn’t so comprised.. Because someone should step up and call bullshit on that crazy ass narrative…

I’m seeing Smurf stans really pushing this he’s gone 9-0 in his last 3 battles.. Did these stan ass niggas skip Cal’s rounds.. Smurf didn’t 30 Cal.. But it doesn’t matter to the Wave cult… Smurf got them drinking the blue kool-aid on spaces.. And just running with that bullshit ass narrativ.. I wish battlerap ”media” wasn’t so comprised.. Because someone should step up and call bullshit on that crazy ass narrative…
Yeah, he definitely ain't 30'd Cal.

Back