Welcome To aBlackWeb

He'd have to START his round before he could jersey out of it.....so yea

He says 2 bars and says jersey then he's just the guy who choked 3 rounds. Instead he quit, and threw in the towel.

If he doesn't throw in the towel the biggest choke is probably Twork when he lost to Swamp.

In a culture where a nigga rapped an entire Jadakiss verse in a battle and outside of Charron nights acting like it didn’t happen

cut Danny some slack he literally gave niggas years of excellence

he had one choke forfeit whatever u wanna call it then it’s omg it’s the worst ever

You got niggas choking EVERY battle and don’t care cuz they know they still getting booked and niggas and half as hard on them as they are on Danny for one transgression

Niggas is weird

Dudes choke every other battle and are bad in GENERAL

Danny choked maybe 2x that I've seen and is good in GENERAL

however one of those chokes is the worst I've seen in batterap. If someone else has quit Danny is off the hook, he no longer is the only one with that on his jacket

This isn't personal to Danny. Im not calling him a choker. Surf, Twork, Suge, etc are some choking fuck ups. But I can't honestly say any 1 battle of choking is worse than Danny's one bad battle. And then he came back and spit his rounds on a youtube vlog that's - just bad sportsmanship

He doesn't need to be cut slack he's aight and I'm sure someone will come with something worse but right now at this moment his battle is in the top spot.

See the source image

Funny thing is if this was years ago Smack would have just vaulted that shit and kept it moving

from what I hear all of Cortez vaults were really bodies he caught that didn’t fit the URL narrative so Smack vaulted them

I hear Tez smoked Chess so bad they had them re do the battle later that day and Cortez still sonned him so In the vault that went

Y'all worse than yes men Surf goes on to the Twitter spaces with.

This is exactly what I mean. Dude quit. A one rounder. He walked off stage and stood in the crowd, The fans had to give him basically a standing ovation to get to go back on stage. He still didn't want to rap so Dre Dennis spit his round as Knock Loopy stood on the stage with no material,

Easily as bad as Danny. I'd say it's worse.....But I hold everyone to same standard and don't play favorites so idk

Back