Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Okay Trick Trick. They fought over a belt, that's battle rap related. But then again, we heard battle rap shit turn to the streets asap. Allegedly Brizz pulled a hammer on Rex & Mook at a gas station 🤷🏾‍♂️
Trick Trick a peaceful dude, stop that. I can take losing a fair one, but if y’all niggas mocking me, posing with my belt, doing promo tours off the situation….nah. It’s my turn and niggas gotta go

• Ether
Reactions: GNS

This how u know niggas really pussy cuz bro ain’t even pop when Snake Eyez mushed him

niggas who never been in those types of situations making jokes until some happens then it’s gonna be it s posed to be battle rap

Last edited:

This how u know niggas really pussy cuz bro ain’t even pop when Snake Eyez mushed him

niggas who never been in those types of situations making jokes until some happens then it’s gonna be it s posed to be battle rap

Sheed debunked the whole "Why Stumbles ain't do nothing at that moment" He said Stumbles took the cig out his mouth and gathered himself out of disbelief of what just happened then the old nigga snuck Snake not even a minute after

Back