Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
I'm hearing actual rumors of Hollow vs Mook on the upcoming RBE card. Apparently Hollow been saying he had a bigger situation lined up than john john.
And how great would Lux vs Verb be on Smack Vol. 3??
Also Tsu Surf has shown interest in working with ARP. This year has massive potential to go out with a bang.
What would yall say the best year in battle rap been? 2012?

I'm hearing actual rumors of Hollow vs Mook on the upcoming RBE card. Apparently Hollow been saying he had a bigger situation lined up than john john.
And how great would Lux vs Verb be on Smack Vol. 3??
Also Tsu Surf has shown interest in working with ARP. This year has massive potential to go out with a bang.
What would yall say the best year in battle rap been? 2012?
2012, but 2014 is a close second.

Both verb vs twork & verb vs mook will still be memorable in 5 years.

Now that I think about it. A verb vs lux battle will likely get him champion of the year while geechi and shine argue lol.

Both verb vs twork & verb vs mook will still be memorable in 5 years.

Now that I think about it. A verb vs lux battle will likely get him champion of the year while geechi and shine argue lol.
I don’t think those battles are genre defining like the ones I mentioned before. But then again it goes back to my other point, we have to see how these battles hold up over time.

As much as I love those battles, i dont see how JC/chilla or surf/con is any more genre defining than twork's 3rd round or aye verbs 1st against mook.

JC/Chilla is one of the most influential battles ever, how did Twork/Verb change the game on a similar level?

JC/Chilla didnt change the game it was just a great battle. You do realize schemes existed before Chilla? He was just attributed with it because that was the main thing he does. As far as impact goes, it's very fucking close.

Ain’t nobody watching Verb vs Twork or Verb vs Mook today how is that influential

I know you post with an agenda, but this just isn't true. Two of my co-workers are just now tuning into battle rap and they can't stop talking about Twork. His impact is very much real, and his 3rd vs verb was easily his best round. I don't think it was his best battle though.

Verb vs mook didn't shift the climate of the culture? Verb wasn't written off as passed his prime and now the battle rap world is saying he finally hit god tier? The most anticipated battle in the sport right now is Verb vs Lux... but fuck all of that right

JC/Chilla didnt change the game it was just a great battle. You do realize schemes existed before Chilla? He was just attributed with it because that was the main thing he does. As far as impact goes, it's very fucking close.

I know you post with an agenda, but this just isn't true. Two of my co-workers are just now tuning into battle rap and they can't stop talking about Twork. His impact is very much real, and his 3rd vs verb was easily his best round. I don't think it was his best battle though.

Verb vs mook didn't shift the climate of the culture? Verb wasn't written off as passed his prime and now the battle rap world is saying he finally hit god tier? The most anticipated battle in the sport right now is Verb vs Lux... but fuck all of that right
Lol @ agenda I’m the most non bias poster posting ...Mook was barring Verbs face off anyway ....Verbs not god tier lol nigga got a 50% winning percentage in the past 2 yrs....yea he did his thing against Mook but Mook won that imo....Lux ain’t that much better in his last few battles either

JC/Chilla influenced a generation of battlers, with the way they schemed and used wordplay.

Watchin roc vs pat, roc going off in the first. The london crowd is live.

Roc got the first , pat got the 3rd, they both lost the 2nd.

Aight, Ars is redeeming himself in the 2nd. This nigga is going OFFFFF

Back