Welcome To aBlackWeb

Surf battled way better people than Cortez but “he’s scared”?
That don't matter, on any given day you can lose. Imagine talking shit to a dude for years about how he ain't worthy of battling you then getting your ass kicked by him when he catches up with you...

For the record presently I'd have surf winning but there's gotta be a real concern by surf no matter what he says

That don't matter, on any given day you can lose. Imagine talking shit to a dude for years about how he ain't worthy of battling you then getting your ass kicked by him when he catches up with you...

For the record presently I'd have surf winning but there's gotta be a real concern by surf no matter what he says
I’m not disputing that anybody can get got on any given day. But the whole “he’s scared” thing sounds dumb. John John used to say the same shit too and we saw what happened…

He said Surf is scared to battle him. Surf battled Con, Hitman, Ill, Clips, Lyt, DNA, Geechi, Rum, Suge, Verb, Hollow and I can keep going and everybody I listed is better than Cortez.
Cortez beat Dayly if I remember
Streets had him beating Hitman too

but I ain’t going through all that Surf could just beat him too and this will be over....

Back