Welcome To aBlackWeb

I had magic beating both cons and clips

And the only thing people still say about Mook is that "dot dot dot" shit. Geechi has passed him in terms of relevance and impact.

Bro, what impact Geechi got over Mook? Elaborate, please.

i think it's pretty self explanatory b. At this point, if you dont like Geechi or you think anyone who gives Geechi praise is just nuthugging or whatever, then nothing I say is going to convince you otherwise.

That's not to say Mook isnt a legend and his spot in BR isnt solidified, but Geechi is that dude right now

i think it's pretty self explanatory b. At this point, if you dont like Geechi or you think anyone who gives Geechi praise is just nuthugging or whatever, then nothing I say is going to convince you otherwise.

That's not to say Mook isnt a legend and his spot in BR isnt solidified, but Geechi is that dude right now
No, explain your point. How do Geechi have more impact on battle rap? What lane did he create? The only thing he have over Mook is battling for the 150k.

itgwAMeq-KOsjYNix3um_zRcnDbnp0C_cfhQ2pQe9Jmu56bsY2ucuFoAj4CSl3blq7i_2KBnFCOkBkI=s640-nd-v1

Back