Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Niggaz made several posts like this. Every time he does, it feels lame asl and a cry for attention. Maybe I'm wrong but as soon as eazy fresh prince trailer got dropped he's been saying it even more.
Congrats nigga but if u aren't promoting the show what's the purpose..
If you listen to the Spaces videos, you'd understand why he posting tweets like this. Isn't a cry for attention at all.

Who the fuck sits and compiles a list of best of B-Dot? That's mental illness.
1175d447b27f0b8094b60289753c6b72.gif

Who the fuck sits and compiles a list of best of B-Dot? That's mental illness.
Fam, stop putting me in your boxes lol

We don't all have to like the same people. I do enjoy some occasional back and forth banter about why we like who we like, but damn if you don't shit on everyone who likes someone you don't care for

Btw

Lol nigga you're the biggest hater in here. Even lurk gotta give u props
How I'm the biggest hater? Everybody in this thread know how much I dislike that Christian battle group but that don't stop me from saying niggas wack for not giving A-Ward COTY. I just gave JC props for having a great battle with Charron, beating Serius. I can't never be a HATER

Vs JC : You had a black angle vs Iron Solomon to pander to the crowd

Also B Dot

Hes a hypocritical entitled bratty bigot.

I'm not saying he isn't flawed, I'm arguing that he's NOT the worst unless you're speaking in hyperbole

How I'm the biggest hater? Everybody in this thread know how much I dislike that Christian battle group but that don't stop me from saying niggas wack for not giving A-Ward COTY. I just gave JC props for having a great battle with Charron, beating Serius. I can't never be a HATER
Oh you definitely a first ballot hall of fame hater b

Why watch a B-Dot battle when I can watch T Rex vs Yung Ill? Calicoe vs Shine, Lux vs Clips.. Chess.
No one is saying you can't watch those but you are giving shit to the people that choose to watch BDot cause you personally don't care for him. That's the issue

Back