Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Out of the UM1 niggas, Jey & Ace the only ones who be fucking up? I like how he takes responsibility for fucking up unlike some other niggas lol.

Don Marino has choked in a couple of battles (i.e., vs Gunpowder Patt and Rum Nitty). Jey and Ace are almost frustrating at times. They're two of my favorite PGs ever. Ace is fire but I think he's only had one or two on-camera battles without a slip or choke. Jey is dumb nice but it seems something goes wrong as he's about to move up.

Would be interesting but it sounds weird..like "NOME 12 Main Event: Tsu Surf vs Danny Myers" LOL. Then again, Tay Roc battled Glueazy. Any battle is possible.

Last edited:
Don Marino has choked in a couple of battles (i.e., vs Gunpowder Patt and Rum Nitty). Jey and Ace are almost frustrating at times. They're two of my favorite PGs ever. Ace is fire but I think he's only had one or two on-camera battles without a slip or choke. Jey is dumb nice but it seems something goes wrong as he's about to move up.

Would be interesting but it sounds weird..like "Nome 12 Main Event: Tsu Surf vs Danny Myers" LOL
Don haven't had a plate for months lol except for that 2v2? Idk how niggas like Ace. What type of battler is he

Would be interesting but it sounds weird..like "NOME 12 Main Event: Tsu Surf vs Danny Myers" LOL. Then again, Tay Roc battled Glueazy. Any battle is possible.

He’ll find a way to avoid Danny or get him on some short notice shit while knowing all along, lol. These guys don’t play fair!

Eazy joining GunTitles is so lame mainly because he's on a hot streak.. that's like Geechi joining NWX during his run. Niggas don't have a mind of their own.
How long y'all gonna cry about this, especially when they said they're still battling each other..
If cats wanna form groups with their battle rap buddys, that's on them

How long y'all gonna cry about this, especially when they said they're still battling each other..
If cats wanna form groups with their battle rap buddys, that's on them
I don't care if they still going to battle each other. That shit is lame on his part. Who the fuck joins a battle group when they hot? I wish Calicoe would join Team Homi or Dot Mobb when he was on his run.

Back