Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
JC vs Serius is much closer on the playback. Still wasn't the JC were used too.
63C36B4A-26AB-47AA-AA3E-D9A0ACA934EB.png 901D0A61-A38A-4BD8-92C7-AFD4B8696030.png OIP.jpg
See the source image

Last edited:
It's essentially a joke at this point, I'm numb to it. There are people who look like Frak rapping about shooting and fighting. Erik Foreman (one of the early battle uploaders) was spitting gun bars then using Pokémon references for metaphors in the same battle. I'm not a street dude, but I know someone like Frak isn't living that life.
It surprised from the christian rapper standpoint, not the credibility. Gun bars are pretty much universal now but to hear the good brother Saga get the draco is funny LMAO

Damn so Stampeder is saying LB the boss got high on k2 grabbed Stampede son then and jumped off the boat w him trying to drown him..... they got the kid and LB back on the boat .... he jumps off the boat again and drowns

That some crazy shit

Damn so Stampeder is saying LB the boss got high on k2 grabbed Stampede son then and jumped off the boat w him trying to drown him..... they got the kid and LB back on the boat .... he jumps off the boat again and drowns

That some crazy shit
Thought he died of natural causes or something.. John John did say a bar about LB & Twork said watch his mouth..

Back