Welcome To aBlackWeb

test

I disagree .... it takes no creativity to “ talk to someone s soul” that shit is wack cuz they all losers anyway so why try to lecture another nigga
plus all these niggas friends irl..... type of man hangs around another nigga then uses his insecurities to win battles
shit like this is why Ttop sounds like a gossiping bitch as of late

I disagree .... it takes no creativity to “ talk to someone s soul” that shit is wack cuz they all losers anyway so why try to lecture another nigga
plus all these niggas friends irl..... type of man hangs around another nigga then uses his insecurities to win battles
That's why battle rap friendly as it is now. Niggas be applauding their opponents bars & shit, hugging them after a emotional round.

Lmao but why they all losers tho

You not gonna tell me generic punchlines and nameflips is the highest level of battle rap. I had enough of ya shit butterfly catcher
But it is that’s literally what battle rap is ..... creative punchlines and name flips

u tune in to listen to niggas biography ?

Oh my god Calicoe s pops sold drugs that’s terrible

in a room and culture full of drug dealers lmao what we doing here

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Which battles of that nature u fuck w?

Oh my god Calicoe s pops sold drugs that’s terrible

in a room and culture full of drug dealers lmao what we doing here

See here u go pissing me off again lol like that 3rd wasn't incredibly well written

You been talking about Clips beating Lux. I happen to think that's a very under appreciated Lux perfomance (his 3rd didnt hit though) but i'll spin the block on this at some point.

Hollow 1st round vs Clips is a good example of dissection/narration without reaching for shock value "personals"
Swave vs Tink
B Dot vs Emerson

To name a couple but this a good idea for a playlist i might make one. Point is, highest level of battle rap always gonna be when the writing is hand-tailored for the battle you standing in.

Back