Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
no

i've said it before and I'll say it again, a lot of these crowds are just gassing the most basic shit. Truth be told, and while i've never been to a live event, watching enough caffeine battles in real time, you cant possibly grasp every single bar, set up, punch, etc in real time.

I'm still catching shit from battles that i've already watched 3-5x. So with realizing that, why would you want a do over for some of the quarantine battles? if they were mid with no crowd, what is having a crowd going to do?

no

i've said it before and I'll say it again, a lot of these crowds are just gassing the most basic shit. Truth be told, and while i've never been to a live event, watching enough caffeine battles in real time, you cant possibly grasp every single bar, set up, punch, etc in real time.

I'm still catching shit from battles that i've already watched 3-5x. So with realizing that, why would you want a do over for some of the quarantine battles? if they were mid with no crowd, what is having a crowd going to do?
Battles are better with an audience

Battles are better with an audience
not all battles are created equal

take Day and Tayroc...i couldnt imagine that with a crowd. BOFF them niggas was spitting. I wanted to hear every bar. They didnt have to start from the top from getting interrupted or anything.

not all battles are created equal

take Day and Tayroc...i couldnt imagine that with a crowd. BOFF them niggas was spitting. I wanted to hear every bar. They didnt have to start from the top from getting interrupted or anything.
There will always be exceptions but for the most part it’s better with crowds imo.

Funny thing about that battle is Roc fans saying "if this was on a big stage Day would've died" going against what Roc was trying to prove. It also proves what I figured all this time Ive been watching battlerap..
he probably would've died from "gas".

i'm on record saying that the performance from Tay was one of his BEST in the past few years and if that was any other opponent, he probably wins, but Day was in his bag. ALL of his shit landed and he was just better than a good ass Tay that night.

Imagine being a small room and you are told beforehand to not react to them but the shit the nigga is saying is just that fire that you just HAVE to.

Both of them were like "HOW AM I GETTING A REACTION"...them niggas was spitting

a big stage?? you not gonna be able to catch all of Day's lines

As far judging goes, yes. But the experience of watching a battle is much more enjoyable with a crowd 9 times outta 10. When a room shaker land, you want a crowd to go off and get battlers hype to turn up more
Yea but often IMO those bars are wack shit that gets gassed by the crowd and subconsciously force niggas to like it.....Lux shit vs Calicoe was mid to be honest but the crowd helped sell it and overhype it

Now a battle like Nitty vs Solomon.... that shit would be fire anywhere ..... no crowds , crowds whatever.... it comes down to niggas being able to write and be creative

Yea but often IMO those bars are wack shit that gets gassed by the crowd and subconsciously force niggas to like it.....Lux shit vs Calicoe was mid to be honest but the crowd helped sell it and overhype it

Now a battle like Nitty vs Solomon.... that shit would be fire anywhere ..... no crowds , crowds whatever.... it comes down to niggas being able to write and be creative
yeah the battles in which both rappers write very well, you can put them by themselves most of the time. Rum vs. Iron worked perfectly in that Volume setting

Back