Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
How do yall typically watch app battles. Straight from the phone? Is it just my shit that doesn't connect to smartcast tv? I don't watch battles half as much as i used to since this app dropped.
I done showed niggas the way around having to smartcast but nobody listens lol.

on ya tv browser type in url caffeine preview and click that link and it will allow it to play on the website

Not on mine it doesnt have that app last i checked. I might gotta cop firestick but i dont even watch tv or movies like that fr. Wish it was on the ps4
Just go ahead and get it. I was in the same boat when it came to watching tv. Had 2 big ass smart flatscreens just sitting in my crib just chilling.
Got the firestick and haven't looked back since. I actually watch that muhfucka now worse if u jailbreak that bitch. You gonna be watching some tv. A little more n usual at least

This nunu nellz/angry fan shit is the dumbest shit I've seen from battlerap in a while

If anything, nunu doesn't strike me as someone who is naturally a talker. I'm also not about to be watching any of her lives with battle rappers trying to see which cadences she "stole" from AF. Looks like to me she trying to add some personality to her reputation since she has been playing the background for so long.

But she doesn't have the personality of AF nor the delivery.

Back