Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
My guy Mook is coming off one of the worst battles in history

is this what we’ve come to ?
Saying a battle rapper just has to get thru his rounds equal success?

other than the Tay roc battle /Where are the great Mook performances ?

Then what is that saying about the all choke team
Surf
Chess
Twork

So from what Geechie saying if I can translate that correctly .....Hustle and Coffee were posed to run the ones outside
Coffee niggas kept trying to jump in this causing a commotion
Hustle and Caffeine security calls Geechie lmao to sort it out
Geechie gets there goes live Hustle and some other chick gets on Geechie phone and start talking crazy
Geechie gets home and sees Surf live w Nunu tries to get on the live..... Nunu won’t bring him up cuz Hustle and then was just on his live
Geechie then goes live himself and disses Nunu and threatens to expose the situation

So from what Geechie saying if I can translate that correctly .....Hustle and Coffee were posed to run the ones outside
Coffee niggas kept trying to jump in this causing a commotion
Hustle and Caffeine security calls Geechie lmao to sort it out
Geechie gets there goes live Hustle and some other chick gets on Geechie phone and start talking crazy
Geechie gets home and sees Surf live w Nunu tries to get on the live..... Nunu won’t bring him up cuz Hustle and then was just on his live
Geechie then goes live himself and disses Nunu and threatens to expose the situation
Someone on The Coli said Drake was present in Nunu live

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
The issue is these emotional niggas bout to ruin the bag for everyone
Caffeine ain’t gotta deal w this shot if this Drake event don’t bring in the numbers it’s posed to it may be a wrap for niggas

back to arguing w Smack over money and PPV events

Back