Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't see how ya'll follow all this extra stuff like this. I really just watch the battles and the reviews of the battles. I dont necessarily care bout these dudes personal lives. It has to be something super egregious for me to care.

Anywho, why Surf ducking JC?
I mean just like boxing some matchups have storylines & some don’t.. Surf and JC dates back @ least 3 years now …

just type in those names if/when you wanna know

mail

Sat @ 6p ET / 3p PT​

I'm pretty sure 95% of battle rappers have to be straight lames, it's no way all these guys are attracted to these extremely young girls,niggas jus prolly sooo fckn square thats they only option. I mean clearly qp a fckn cornball. niggas knew that wen we seen his fat baby moms pistol whip him. Or wen she took him on maury

No but for real though think about all the times it has gotten "real" around these battle rappers... peep how they respond with such panic and nobody ever does anything "gangsta". Think about T-top frozen wit fear or DNA or maybe brizz rawsteen will do it for you.. still not enough, look at how Tay Roc responds to drama..still don't believe me, what about QP gettin pressed n embarrassed by a bitch on live!! Don't make me continue.

Mine 19 we in the hospital yesterday,Nothing crazy
Mt.Sanai bout an hour

Just reflecting n shit on life .. Man the fact niggas try to act like this is regular shit “Shit” Weirdo ass Niggas

Chess dissed a lot of niggas in his top tier track, he already got Eazy & Chaos out the way. Clips want to battle him, don't really want to see Clips get 2-1'd but whatever. Then you got Calicoe, Fonz, Real Sikh, etc.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Back