Welcome To aBlackWeb

Here is my major gripe with RBE as a league, they have no talent pipeline. No progression in their ranks.

RBE has never built up talent like Chess, Brizz, Geechi, Eazy, Twork. Even dudes like JC who was eating on RBE for a minute didn't get his full due praise until URL brought him in. Who's the best talent RBE groomed? Oops or showoff type shit.. they had to champion math hoffa for 4-5 consecutive events lol. At one point you might've said Daylyt was that guy for RBE but they dropped the ball on even that.

I give a little credit to KOTD here because they actually do shit. Ground zero (their version of PG).. kotd chain.. grand prix. ARP gotta get a true system in place.

yea that 1sk shit they do hasnt produced nobody worth it

Thoughts on the bolded? @AP2.0
I definitely wouldn't used the word clear to describe that battle.

In real time, I took a lot of points away from surf cause of all the restarts. If you watch an edited version that combined all his lines so that they flow seamlessly then I can see why you might give surf the win but he definitely didn't clear geechi imo but if sage feels like he did, he's entitled to his opinion

WTF are U talking about.. That’s what they did with Showoff(pause) & Oops RBE gave those guys bigger names and pushed those niggas.. Also Doughboy Gotti wasn’t built all the way up by URL.. Krackers of the Dot gave him his first big looks.. something with B. Lux.. And then URL took them from the competition and rebranded them as there own and niggas like you fall for it every time.. And as far as Eazy goes he was making waves on the small leagues.. Paying niggas out his own pocket to get his own looks.. After that URL came calling…
Rum was a kotd nigga too

Back