Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Also SMH @ Debo for always jumping on trends.. Every league or platform now has a “Christian“ battle rapper pushing that religious propaganda.. So now of course QOTR no has to have one.. When what QOTR really needs is more MyVerse battles and thick ass Robin Rhymes battles.. And less bull dykes…

Also SMH @ Debo for always jumping on trends.. Every league or platform now has a “Christian“ battle rapper pushing that religious propaganda.. So now of course QOTR no has to have one.. When what QOTR really needs is more MyVerse battles and thick ass Robin Rhymes battles.. And less bull dykes…
I heard Debo asked Smack when he doing a tournament for the ladies. Nigga, you supposed to be the owner. How about you discuss it with caffeine? Nigga probably gonna take half of the prize too 🤦🏾‍♂️

"we don't need you, get outta here".....at a battle rap faceoff....this is very very very very light disrespect
You can't be serious.
I don't go for that sensitive stupid shit
If I was hollow I'd have trolled tf outta that nigga till he really wanted to fight me.

I was really hoping he was just acting like he was with chilla tryna out strategize hollow

Back