Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
B Dot did great, swave had a strong 1st made it debatable, his 2nd was decent too but his 3rd angle wasn't really hitting.

About Lux, he was telling swave he figured he'd talk about the Lux comparison. Then he said he paid homage to Lux in person, even had a record he thought he would like but he never got that verse from Lux. I thought you would want to take me under the wing, now I gotta get in the ring and clip them things. (not verbatim)

I can’t find the yesterday s face offs anywhere....but I heard they saying Mook was running his mouth talking bout Smack was paying battlers to stay away from this RBE card.....so a YouTube commenter said that that’s prolly what happened w Daylyt and ARP peeped game and kicked him off

I can’t find the yesterday s face offs anywhere....but I heard they saying Mook was running his mouth talking bout Smack was paying battlers to stay away from this RBE card.....so a YouTube commenter said that that’s prolly what happened w Daylyt and ARP peeped game and kicked him off

It was towards the end
Was rooting for aye verb till mook said that now i just want the whole thing to be a success.
It's business but it's a lil ho-ish

ice was... off and on. Parts he was cooking, other parts he was atrocious. King Los did pretty good. His first round was all material for daylyt though lol

Mook vs Verb is up next, early.

Back