Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Battle of the ABW Countries: Trilla vs. Nawf (Dat Way!) Winnersville

Leader: @Chicity

@AP21 - VP cause if I fuck up I know his meticulous ass gonna catch it and correct it before our country goes to shit

@King Du - Head of Security cause he always talking about wrecking shit and can’t nobody Feela beat him

Kandy- Head Of Media relations cause she stay online and I know her clap back game is good.

@DOS_patos - Head of Treasury. He doubled his dollars and would have China and England owing us Trillions

@Remedy - whatever position Sion chooses for Blac. Sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire. She gonna out think Blac, out fight Blac, and if push comes to shove, Blac won’t do anything to hurt her friend

@Inori Head of History and Lore. As our country is building its greatness we gonna need a smart and capable person chronicling our rise

Leader: @Chicity
continued....

@HellCzar uhhhhh Head Of uhhhhhh......Transportation. I’m a keep it 100, I know where Czar go Race gonna follow, nuff said.

@Turfaholic- Head of espionage. Sometimes you need an ain’t shit nigga to do ain't shit things

No

And my God you're a terrible negotiator
How bout just Blac and whis??

He only said Az cuz of emotional attachment. Blac and whis are the only real two threats on your entire team...

Nah, Dos is an equal asset for our country and he speaks y’all fuck nigga language which is a plus when y’all gotta get assimilated

Bend the knee now and I’ll send you to the wall to live out your days in comfort

Look bruh, I'm a war general.

I don't negotiate. I take, I kill, I conquer....

Aye chi....

Can I shoot him now??

Back