COMMUNITY Battle of the ABW Countries: Trilla vs. Nawf (Dat Way!) Winnersville

Yea this should be a long running game where we maybe see new countries born over time n shit, alliances, betrayals and things like that.

Reactions: Mooney
@Goldie
Let's goooooooo!

I don't got all night for this nigga to soft shoe around the questions

We won, we want they women, kill the men

Start up the next one

Shiiit you'll lose some good ones
Like who?

All y’all had a chance to join NDWWINNERSVILLE and only HustleTown accepted the call

I asked Sion as humbly as possible to bend the knee and let’s join forces for a better nation. Had a good title and job for him and everything. He refused and now y’all stuck scrabbling. Nigga didn’t even know all y’all names smh.

Come on home Mooney, I still got work for ya over here b. Everybody eats b

I appreciate @Sion doing real shit in the real world. Any type of community engagement is a plus for ppl of color and I hope the ppl he helping appreciates his efforts. A shining example of giving back in a BIG way. Not unexpected, from what I seen he never has a problem helping those in need.

Buuuuuuttttttt......on these e-streets that nigga WASHED. He was done before he made his first selection b and to drag this out will cause the one that wanna participate in the next one lose interest (I think). We know which nation got the hot hand right now. Save the rest of the questions for later and give us what we deserve.

NDWWINNERSVILLE Forever!
97C196E2-196C-4B5C-B97C-24837D128B3D.gif

Are both team leaders ready? @Chicity @Sion
See this

Iuno when this starts but jokes aside I'm volunteering at the local food bank for a charity program out here. I'm gonna be out here til late.

And if anyone legit is interested in some charities in your communities that actually give back to the black community send me a PM.

Why you stalling the inevitable b?

lol unless one of the other players from their squad wants to step up