Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Battle of the ABW Countries: Trilla vs. Nawf (Dat Way!) Winnersville

But your leader is highly recommending fornication for the sake of fornication?...

Boooooo
Sex is highly encouraged by every healthcare physician on the planet boo. I could list the benefits but I’d rather show you first hand ;)

Whether it’s with the same partner or multiple partners, why deny what you were meant to do? Especially if it’s done safely

@Kandy

giphy.gif
Lmfaoooo

Yo out of all the funds I have I'm giving it to the members of the opposition. Proof I put my money where my mouth is and I actually walk the walk and not talk. Unlike some niggas. I hope to encourage a movement that's true and real that everyone can be a part of.
Is that what you doing? Cause it looks like you biting me.....again....

@Trilla you got a one night invitation to join the realest country on the planet

The gates are open and I got a million dollar new citizen stipend for you when you pledge NDWWinnersville. Full immunity for ya past allegiances. Free tacos on Tuesday

Real leaders build bridges, not walls.....

Nigga changed my avi cause I changed his

Giving away a mil cause I said I’ll give away a mil

Eat Harold’s cause I eat Harold’s

Skip the middle man and come straight to the source, NDWWINNERSVILLE are innovators.

Tbh both leaders are making valid points and really good rebuttals...but due to scheduling issues annnnd fuck all that pc talk...that shit drainin’...certain niggaz got shit to do so tha comp will continue tomorrow afternoon...

Feel free to further state your nation’s claims of greatness while at tha same time stating tha op’s nation’s whackness

I’ll call a cease fire cause I’m going to sleep after the Philly game

So far so good tho.

Great questions and answers

Before I log off... as head of histories and lore for the NAWF... id be remiss in my duties if I didn't point out....

even after all this he aint even say thanks for the sigil his bannerman worked so hard on....

let the record show yalls leader was the LAST one to give props to the homie @TonyDubbz for his hard work...
Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 11.36.56 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 11.36.31 PM.png

this who yall wanna ride for? someone that will steal the ideas of a better nation and not even appreciate those in his own backyard for what you bring to the table? Where is YOUR million ABW bucks?

we appreciate our artists and craftsmen and women here in the NAWF.. jussayin lol

Back