Welcome To aBlackWeb

Barack Obama Reveals How the White House Strained His Marriage In People Magazine Interview

being a trailblazer has its ups and downs.

sometimes you are thrown into greatness and must adapt to fit your purpose.

the man was trying to become apart of history.

i hear what yall saying but it couldnt have been me.

As long as we agree that her being mad is understandable. Cause him being president effects her and her childrens lives just as much as his, and he didnt even talk to her about it until after he laid the ground work.

Dude fucked up.

As long as we agree that her being mad is understandable. Cause him being president effects her and her childrens lives just as much as his, and he didnt even talk to her about it until after he laid the ground work.

Dude fucked up.
seeeeeee

ugggh

maybe it was a reason he didnt tell her until he laid the ground work.

should she have been upset .....i can say yes, i understand. but there is also cause and effect. action and reaction.

marriages are not perfect but sometimes people adapt to make things smooth and the other person may take it as a slight, not knowing they created a problem and they are only seeing the result and not the beginning.

seeeeeee

ugggh

maybe it was a reason he didnt tell her until he laid the ground work.

should she have been upset .....i can say yes, i understand. but there is also cause and effect. action and reaction.

marriages are not perfect but sometimes people adapt to make things smooth and the other person may take it as a slight, not knowing they created a problem and they are only seeing the result and not the beginning.

You going in circles fam.

They worked all that shit out, so they did everything you said about marriages.

End of the day, running for president isnt like most things. If a mfer becomes president, their spouses whole life is forced to change.

So, she had the right to be mad. She didnt walk out on him and held him down during those 8 years. But at that moment, she got the right to be mad at him for asking her to change her whole life around without even talking to her about it first.

Not really a fan of him airing his spouse private feelings out but I assume she signed off, and he has books to sell...
Alot of women want a man thats motivated and ambitious. And only speak about the challenges after he does something wrong. Makes it seem like he was absent and dismissive, and dont realize that, that's what comes with a man that is motivated and it's a sacrifice you gotta be willing to make with dealing with a man like that.

Props to her holding it down
Michelle Obama calls herself 'single mother'First lady Michelle Obama accidentally described herself as a "busy single mother" during a television interview on Thursday before quickly correcting her mistake and laughing off the gaffe.

"You know, when you've got the husband who's president, it can feel a little single — but he's there," Obama told a CBS station based in Vermont.

She then described herself as a "busy working mom."

The first lady has long discussed the challenges of working parents.

"Before coming to the White House, I was in that position," she confessed. "Working, driving kids to practice, not having enough time to shop or cook, not having the energy."

You going in circles fam.

They worked all that shit out, so they did everything you said about marriages.

End of the day, running for president isnt like most things. If a mfer becomes president, their spouses whole life is forced to change.

So, she had the right to be mad. She didnt walk out on him and held him down during those 8 years. But at that moment, she got the right to be mad at him for asking her to change her whole life around without even talking to her about it first.
imma ease away......you got good points

but i think you calling me a hoe in there somewhere.

Overall, their issues were minor compared to a lot of people marriages. If Obama's career was in politics and the presidency is the highest position you can attain, AND have a good chance to win it, you better take that shit. Its almost comparable to a person working in computers gets a high ranking spot at Google or some shit.

Shit dont gotta be that black and white fam.

When you married with kids, everything you do affects your whole fam.

I would hate to raise my kids in front of the publics eye, so I can understand why she wasnt happy with dude wanting to be president.

I never read that as her being unsupportive. I read that as a mother who was lookin 5+ years down the line at how this will affect their kids.

Back