Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO Banshee

Damn they killed Rebecca sexy ass! And now they made Proctor mayor? With his criminal past? Yeah ok lmao

Damn you binge watched like a muthafucka huh. You got far...

And honestly besides "hood" who was stopping Proctor from not winning that election on top of being the most powerful man in Banshee

Damn you binge watched like a muthafucka huh. You got far...

And honestly besides "hood" who was stopping Proctor from not winning that election on top of being the most powerful man in Banshee
Yeah man last week I was sick so I just laid up and ran through 3 seasons lol on the 2nd episode of season 4 now

Yeah man last week I was sick so I just laid up and ran through 3 seasons lol on the 2nd episode of season 4 now
4th season is when they left filming here in Charlotte, Huntersville and Mooresville, NC and moved production to Pennsylvania. The whole setting changed kinda took away from the season a little

Shit I never started season 2.

Been a bunch of shit coming out this summer

I’m probably gonna finish this show either today or tomorrow @Old Man Cain @oldman_Ghost! any other shows y’all can recommend I can check out?

You didn't ask but if you haven't seen Justified then you should watch that too

and justified was my shit...

emm i probably got a bunch of old ass shows..

Sons of anarchy

Ray Donovan

Nurse Jackie (home girl was a functioning addicted working in a emergency ward in NY. Fighting to get her kids back because her husband ended up divorcing her and her oldest kid hates her-cuz she was on drug and was f*ing her coworker who was suppling the pills to her) ish was good.

Old man (i haven't seen that yet, but i heard that ish was good)

Last edited:
Back