Welcome To aBlackWeb

Banned Legacy: Ace Amin vs Fuse Da General

Who won?

• Fuse Da General

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Debatable

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This dude Ace Amin might be the most technically skilled rapper we've seen enter the ranks in a long time. He remind me of Loaded Lux at some points in his verses. Give him some time to perfect his execution, he's going to be elite.

I watched a few of his battles after seeing the hype he had during the recap of the banned legacy event.

He's cool, he's ill with the flow and wordplay, but i think he has too much filler. He's using too many words to get to the point. Niggas like Biggie and in battle rap Geechi, mastered using a small amount of words to get a point across. That's a skill that most don't have.

So a nigga that's as lyrical as Ace has to find out how to do that shit. He's solid tho.

Watching now and homie is spazzin in the 2nd tho

tenor.gif

"there's no answers for this big clip, it's a conundrum"

tenor.gif

He fire,but he lacks punches.I thought I was gonna see a superstar

Swamp got more star power,but Ace is nasty.

Battle was overhyped and Fuse is not really good at rapping words together

Last edited:
Aight, homie made me a fan with the 2nd and 3rd round. That shit was better than any battle I watched from him a couple weeks ago.

From now on, that's how u rap!

He's using too many words to get to the point. Niggas like Biggie and in battle rap Geechi, mastered using a small amount of words to get a point across. That's a skill that most don't have.

So a nigga that's as lyrical as Ace has to find out how to do that shit. He's solid tho.

I agree with this. He’s a raw talent, but his upside is through the roof.

But this the type of dude that will have gotti-like substance, while also rapping circles around you.. if he can clean up his pacing. Very dangerous he just needs time and experience.

Back