Welcome To aBlackWeb

Baltimore Got The Wackest Accent In The Country?

The B'more accent is pretty bad. NY is awful but Bahston aka Boston is the fucking worst. That Bahston shit is wicked bad. It's the worst in the fucking nation by faah.

Memphis is 2nd. The Memphis accent is that St. Louis bullshit on steroids. Listening to two dudes from Memphis talk is like listening to two down syndrome having gorillas with speech impediments. Shits fucked up bad. And with all that said Bahston is still the fucking worst.
If you was in Memphis and you felt that way they probably saw you as a trick

If you was in Memphis and you felt that way they probably saw you as a trick
TNRWLhu.gif

tenor.gif

images

I'm confused. Wtf does me bring in Memphis and someone thinking I'm a trick have to do with the Memphis accent? If I wasn't in Memphis and someone somewhere didn't think I was a trick what bearing would that have on that fucked up incomprehensible runaway slave ass accent mane?

Last edited:
The worst! Mouth breathing fat fucks. They sound like adult crack babies. Im not even going to get into the bitches out there ill save that for another thread.

TNRWLhu.gif

tenor.gif

images

I'm confused. Wtf does me bring in Memphis and someone thinking I'm a trick have to do with the Memphis accent? If I wasn't in Memphis and someone somewhere didn't think I was a trick what bearing would that have on that fucked up incompressible runaway slave ass accent mane?
:ualreadyknow: seems fitting

Back