Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bag Lady! You gon hurt yo back!

Intimacy issues? Explain.
I never really had a serious relationship before my wife, so I was always awkward about everything.

Especially growing up as an only child. I mean I can be intimate And affectionate... But I have to turn it on

I ain't used to being this close to someone

Reesey again wit the inconsistent reaction giving. Smh.

#HerHateMeButWhy

There was this asain girl that worked in the same building as me that i really wanted to bang because i never banged an asain girl before. Shes cute as fuck. Ended up getting her number and was bullshitting with her, but i could tell something was a little weird just with the texts and convo. I figured she was just stupid which only made me more excited because i assumed she was going to be easy.

After a convo i stop texting and go on with my evening. 1130pm comes around and she hits me up with:

"You up?"

Big smile comes across my face. I say "Yeah, why?" and she goes on and on how her cousin who she lives with left for the night and shes at home scared and might go to her sisters because shes scared of being alone. I dig in to my bag of giving a fuck and come back with "You'll be alright, blah blah blah." She comes back with "I know its late, but do you think you could come and stay the night??"

Naturally i think this girl is trying to get her some coitus, so i oblige.

I drive to her house 5 miles away and in Anchorage, but her neighborhood is surrounded by woods which was kind of creepy in the middle of the night, i must admit, but i made it there and knock on the door.

Unfortunately for me, this girl wasnt lying, she was legit scared and crazy, but i guess for good reason. I realize after some convo she didnt call me for penis at all. She asks if i wanted to watch Seven Psychopaths the film and I agreed to it cuz i really really did want to watch the movie even though i was disappointed my penis wasnt already wet.

More conversation goes on. Shes talking about how she has anxiety and hates being alone. Then the bomb drops. When this chick was 7 years old she was home with her mom. Some random ass dude broke into their house, killed her mom in front of her, then stabbed the 7 year old chick and took off. Luckily someone heard them screaming and police and ambulance were on the way and saved the girl.

After she tells me, my jaw dropped with shock and surprise. I felt bad cuz im all pissed off (inside) that im not getting laid and this girl is sitting here with legit ass issues that theres nothing i can do to make her feel better.

I change the subject. Talking continues. Eventually its like 2AM and i dont want to have to drive home so i end up just passing out. Shes on the other couch. This girl wakes me up screaming in her sleep then keeps apologizing for her nightmares and shit. Does it twice within 2 hours. Its like 4AM and i aint get a wink of sleep and she has another nightmare or some shit and screams.

Second the chick passed out again i snuck out the front door and left her there and never spoke with her again. Not a single word.

Ive seen her a few times after that and shes still sexy AF, but i dont know how the fuck i would even start a conversation after that weird ass night.

Not really. Never got too deep as in being with them for years. There was a girl I talked to for a few weeks and she told me some stuff and I had stopped talking to her. She had just got out of an abusive situation and I knew I wasn't gonna be the right person for her then.

There was this asain girl that worked in the same building as me that i really wanted to bang because i never banged an asain girl before. Shes cute as fuck. Ended up getting her number and was bullshitting with her, but i could tell something was a little weird just with the texts and convo. I figured she was just stupid which only made me more excited because i assumed she was going to be easy.

After a convo i stop texting and go on with my evening. 1130pm comes around and she hits me up with:

"You up?"

Big smile comes across my face. I say "Yeah, why?" and she goes on and on how her cousin who she lives with left for the night and shes at home scared and might go to her sisters because shes scared of being alone. I dig in to my bag of giving a fuck and come back with "You'll be alright, blah blah blah." She comes back with "I know its late, but do you think you could come and stay the night??"

Naturally i think this girl is trying to get her some coitus, so i oblige.

I drive to her house 5 miles away and in Anchorage, but her neighborhood is surrounded by woods which was kind of creepy in the middle of the night, i must admit, but i made it there and knock on the door.

Unfortunately for me, this girl wasnt lying, she was legit scared and crazy, but i guess for good reason. I realize after some convo she didnt call me for penis at all. She asks if i wanted to watch Seven Psychopaths the film and I agreed to it cuz i really really did want to watch the movie even though i was disappointed my penis wasnt already wet.

More conversation goes on. Shes talking about how she has anxiety and hates being alone. Then the bomb drops. When this chick was 7 years old she was home with her mom. Some random ass dude broke into their house, killed her mom in front of her, then stabbed the 7 year old chick and took off. Luckily someone heard them screaming and police and ambulance were on the way and saved the girl.

After she tells me, my jaw dropped with shock and surprise. I felt bad cuz im all pissed off (inside) that im not getting laid and this girl is sitting here with legit ass issues that theres nothing i can do to make her feel better.

I change the subject. Talking continues. Eventually its like 2AM and i dont want to have to drive home so i end up just passing out. Shes on the other couch. This girl wakes me up screaming in her sleep then keeps apologizing for her nightmares and shit. Does it twice within 2 hours. Its like 4AM and i aint get a wink of sleep and she has another nightmare or some shit and screams.

Second the chick passed out again i snuck out the front door and left her there and never spoke with her again. Not a single word.

Ive seen her a few times after that and shes still sexy AF, but i dont know how the fuck i would even start a conversation after that weird ass night.

Just saw this girl again today for the first time in i dunno how long. She was looking good AF. I want to talk to her, but i dont. I need an old person's advice.

Just saw this girl again today for the first time in i dunno how long. She was looking good AF. I want to talk to her, but i dont. I need an old person's advice.
I think you should leave her alone or talk to her only to apologize for the insensitive shit u did.

Back