Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Baddest IG Model Tournament (Qtr Finals): Ayisha Diaz vs Maliah Michel

Who U Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even call this one. I'm not voting, I'm cool with either choice.

I'm prolly a prisoner of the moment, but Ayisha was on Live last night looking good as a mf, with a personality to match. I know most niggas dgaf abotu personality, but the older I get the more points I give for that.

If I do vote, I think i'm rollin with Ayisha.

joakimnoahAHHLAWD.png

Yep. dese shits did it for me.

Maliah FTW

Was just about to post some maliah shit lol Maliah might have the most sex appeal on IG. She got that rihanna aura shit going on, ayisha does too, but Maliah's the only one making vids like the post above this.

And they both have annoying aspects of their social media use. Maliah on her fake woke shit, and Ayisha loves to repost the same ol pics lol

And they both have annoying aspects of their social media use. Maliah on her fake woke shit, and Ayisha loves to repost the same ol pics lol

This is true lol I'll give Ayisha a pass tho, cuz she talked about it yesterday on live and she said she gets paid to repost those pics for the company she models for.

LOL! That shit is fuckin annoying! All that Vegan, Zodiac, Spiritual, Flat Earth, rock stone or whatever the fuck, shit.

I just wanna see some ass. lol.

If I fucked either of these two I could die on bust a happy man. Whenever I see chicks like this I see why bees are willing to bust even though they know they'll die right after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back