Poll Baddest IG Model Tournament (FINALS): Amirah Dyme vs Maliah

Who U Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Based on the votes on ABW, Amirah Dyme is officially this year's Baddest Model on IG.

I'll reach out to her to let her know and try to get her on here.

I must respectfully disagree my good sir. Strippers are masters at selling dreams and fantasies that don't necessarily translate over to activities that don't require a pole and a beer bottle. Have we not learned anything from Blac Chyna, Jhonni Blaze and Lady Lebraa (hurt me to say that one).

They were hustlers who happened to strip.
THIS is the real deal.
Look in her eyes.....this bitch pure

9ba8029c4453d3148aa0b1b163ee897b.gif

Reactions: Saitoh
Based on the votes on ABW, Amirah Dyme is officially this year's Baddest Model on IG.

I'll reach out to her to let her know and try to get her on here.
I want to thank all of you who voted for Amirah Dyme !!! Today is a glorious day we all came together like voltron to wage one of the biggest battles of the new year !!! Maliah was no pushover and after a decade later Maliah still proves she's a force to be reckoned with !! Amirah Dyme has won and she is a shining example of what a good woman is, beauty personified, natural charm and success !!!

Today we retire Maliah's jersey as runner up

DFjx_ERW0AI-df0.jpg

And give praise to Amirah Dyme our African Queen and this year's winner. It was a tough fight but we came together as one and were able to overcome one of the hardest decisions we've ever had to make on ABW. Together everyone let's rejoice and be happy for our victory !!!!!!!!!!!

Rejoice everyone for The Cake Queen is VICTORIOUS !!!!!! I HEARBY ANNOUNCE FEBRUARY 6 AS DYME DAY !!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 108840

#TeamAmirahDyme “ The Cake Queen of ABW”

watch the crawfishing start happening

Reactions: Sion
Well ladies & gents it was a good run. Congratulations to the Victor Amirah Dyme. This was a battle for the ages. I dare say a return to form for the Illpix/ABW community. We haven't seen a battle this ferocious in many moons. Congrats to Maliah a former Champion with a splendid return to form in this tourney run. still being able to clinch a finals spot after over a decade is a testament to you.
To all the voters you have my gratitude, the turnout for this year was fantastic. Salute to you all and your favored picks!

Yeah this was definitely one of the best finals

Amirah never responded :js4:

First IG chick I reached out to and didn't respond on some Hollywood shit. I'll wait till the end of the day then I'm moving on to something else.

Amirah never responded :js4:

First IG chick I reached out to and didn't respond on some Hollywood shit. I'll wait till the end of the day then I'm moving on to something else.

my blood boils

Nah, I'm about 100% sure Maliah would've responded.

I would reach out to her but I can't link her to a thread with her losing lol
Link her to her dedicated thread and pretend we had a vote that crowned her the best anyway lol