Welcome To aBlackWeb

Baddest brawd in wrestling

Here’s my idea. I’m thinking about 40 women in total (20 in WWE/NXT, 10 in AEW, and 10 from the indies but if y’all want more WWE women or less another promotion of women, that’s fine too) to put in this tournament. Here are the women I’ve chosen who are employed in a wrestling company and are active and please fill free to include other women I’m forgetting:

WWE/NXT:

Asuka
Bianca Belair
Kairi Sane
Lana
Liv Morgan
Nia Jax
Peyton Royce
Zelina Vega
Alexa Bliss
Sasha Banks
Bayley
Naomi
Sonya Devill
Mandy Rose
Charly Caruso
Kayla Braxton
Chelsea Green
Io Shirai
Dakota Kai
Toni Storm

AEW:

Allie
Brandi Rhodes
Britt Baker
Penelope Ford
Dasha Gonzalez
Big Swole
Kris Statlander
Sadie Gibbs
Shanna
Leva Bates

Indies:
Kiera Hogan
Jordynne Grace
Deonna Purrazzo
Taya Valkyrie
Tessa Blanchard
Tenille Dashwood
Mandy Leon
Velvet Sky

Y’all thoughts?

Here’s my idea. I’m thinking about 40 women in total (20 in WWE/NXT, 10 in AEW, and 10 from the indies but if y’all want more WWE women or less another promotion of women, that’s fine too) to put in this tournament. Here are the women I’ve chosen who are employed in a wrestling company and are active and please fill free to include other women I’m forgetting:

WWE/NXT:

Asuka
Bianca Belair
Kairi Sane
Lana
Liv Morgan
Nia Jax
Peyton Royce
Zelina Vega
Alexa Bliss
Sasha Banks
Bayley
Naomi
Sonya Devill
Mandy Rose
Charly Caruso
Kayla Braxton
Chelsea Green
Io Shirai
Dakota Kai
Toni Storm

AEW:

Allie
Brandi Rhodes
Britt Baker
Penelope Ford
Dasha Gonzalez
Big Swole
Kris Statlander
Sadie Gibbs
Shanna
Leva Bates

Indies:
Kiera Hogan
Jordynne Grace
Deonna Purrazzo
Taya Valkyrie
Tessa Blanchard
Tenille Dashwood
Mandy Leon
Velvet Sky

Y’all thoughts?
Replace Tessa Blanchard

Naw, a lot of non girly girls like her end up being gay....

It's a gross assumption, and clearly she's not... But I wouldn't have been surprised if she was

WWE/NXT:

Asuka
Bianca Belair
Kairi Sane
Lana
Liv Morgan
Nia Jax
Peyton Royce
Zelina Vega
Alexa Bliss
Sasha Banks
Bayley
Naomi
Sonya Devill
Mandy Rose
Charly Caruso
Kayla Braxton
Chelsea Green
Io Shirai
Dakota Kai
Toni Storm

AEW:

Allie
Brandi Rhodes
Britt Baker
Penelope Ford
Dasha Gonzalez
Big Swole
Kris Statlander
Sadie Gibbs
Shanna
Leva Bates

Indies:
Kiera Hogan
Jordynne Grace
Deonna Purrazzo
Taya Valkyrie
Tessa Blanchard
Tenille Dashwood
Mandy Leon
Velvet Sky

Y’all thoughts?

i would replace Chelsea Green with Renee Young
not sure if others would agree tho

@TonyDubbz you slipping, of all of us I would have thought you would have brought up Zelina Vega

I aint forget about her, she bad but idk if I'd call her the baddest. She got some competition.

Especially if those backstage personalities are to be included but if they not then that changes things

Forgot about Renee Young. I’ll probably just add more names to round it to 50. It doesn’t have to stay at 20 WWE women

you forgot Rhea

i thought about her cause of that tomboy shit but i know its some fellas here who would risk it all for her.

I cant get passed that stupid ass haircut but she was bad when she first came in

20170725_MaeYoungCompetitors_RheaRipley-61bddfccac187b3ba2269a64af774730.jpg

you forgot Rhea

i thought about her cause of that tomboy shit but i know its some fellas here who would risk it all for her.

I cant get passed that stupid ass haircut but she was bad when she first came in

20170725_MaeYoungCompetitors_RheaRipley-61bddfccac187b3ba2269a64af774730.jpg
She look like a completely different person here

Back