Bad experiences with neighbors…

There's this big ass tree that grew in-between the two fences that neither wanna pay for cuz it's not in our property. It's frustrating as hell, but every time I've gotten an estimate.....I be like fuck that shit

Almost came to blows with a couple of neighbors on separate occasions, in one my wife and kids had to pull me back into the apartment to stop me from winding up in jail and another time the apartment manager and their staff had to get between me and another tenant for yellin' at my then 15 year old daughter over our dog.

I could almost write a book about the last spot in Vegas we were living in. Had more than a few instances of folks being loud, fights, domestic abuse, all kinda shit from the people upstairs and the folks next to us would be far worse. I did end up pulling a rifle on one neighbor's drunk ass guest kept pounding on our door and trying to get in even after I yelled that they had the wrong apartment. Once he was staring down the barrel of my rifle that muhfucka sobered up real quick.

• Ether
Reactions: Judy Winslow
Living around junkies they never worked always had loud company and let their kids do whatever they wanted. That was the worst 1.5 years ever! When they finally got put out they stole the refrigerator and ovens outta two units.

• Haha
Our first apartment building my boy and I moved into as roommates, one of my neighbors accused me of trying to talk to his 14-YO niece. He then recanted that story after she told him the person that tried to holla at her didn't look me. Punk muhfucka never even apologized for that shit.

None at our 2nd apartment building.

Not much at my lady and I's 1st living situation apartment.

Here, only issues I've had with any neighbors is we live on the top floor of a condo, and my neighbor used to complain to that my Friday night Zoom sessions were too loud, and my office where my iMac is happens to be overtop of his bedroom. I get it, so I started wearing headphones. Only issue is, his 2-YO child screams bloody murder EVERY DAY. There's three units in this building. He lives in Unit 2. The screams are so loud and so often that the black lady in Unit 1 has already filed a complaint about it. I don't know if that's ironic or hypocritical, but here we are.

• Ether
Apartments! Apartments its bound for shit to go down.

Ive seen it all. From my grandparents apartments where a legit gang and the whole Chamblee headquarters were having a huge melee where we had to lay on the ground while both sides were firing rounds after rounds at eachother from like 11pm to 2am. I remember it got quiet in the middle of it and we heard a lady scream horribly then it picked back up. We spent the whole night on the ground trying not to get shot.

Next morning my grandad found his old school car door open and a butcher knife with blood all over it laying in the backseat so he had the cops pull back up to get it. We found out the screaming we heard was a lady getting stabbed with that exact knife 4 units away and they threw it in my grandpa car afterwards. Shit was a warzone that night.

Last edited:
stayed getting into it with the dude across the street growing up. If it wont me and him it was him and my pops or him and my middle brother.

nigga only got 1 leg but he crazy as hell

He use to be bad about limping off to go grab this old raggedy ass BB gun out his truck during arguments.. So when i was bout 17-18 I upped some shit on his ass and that was the last time we had a 1 on 1 confrontation.

• Haha
Reactions: 2_sleepy and Duwop
Apartments! Apartments its bound for shit to go down.

Ive seen it all. From my grandparents apartments where a legit gang and the whole Chamblee headquarters were having a huge melee where we had to lay on the ground while both sides were firing rounds after rounds at eachother from like 11pm to 2am. I remember it got quiet in the middle of it and we heard a lady scream horribly then it picked back up. We spent the whole night on the ground trying not to get shot.

Next morning my grandad found his old school car door open and a butcher knife with blood all over it laying in the backseat so he had the cops pull back up to get it. We found out the screaming we heard was a lady getting stabbed with that exact knife 4 units away and they threw it in my grandpa car afterwards. Shit was a warzone that night.

tyler-hynes-hynies.gif

Nothing done/said to me but I've had some interesting neighbors when we were in apartments. Nothing super crazy, but:

- This one couple would fight and argue every other weekend for a while and the dude got physical with her to prevent her from leaving, basically threatening to commit suicide if she left
- Randoms fighting in the street
- Couple arguing outside, dude threatening to KO his woman if she attacked him
- Somebody getting pushed down a flight of stairs and breaking a foot
- Somebody getting into a fight with a neighbor then coming back with a brick and throwing it through their window then threatening to call his people
- Saw a woman get thrown out for cheating, wearing nothing but a dress in cold ass Canadian winter

Last edited:
My neighbor's a few doors down let's their small dogs out with no leash to shit in other people's yards and never cleans up behind them

The dogs just return to their house when they're done

My neighbor's a few doors down let's their small dogs out with no leash to shit in other people's yards and never cleans up behind them

The dogs just return to their house when they're done

I caught a broad trying to pull that shit a few weeks ago. My desk is positioned to where if you walk in front of my crib I can see you through both the kitchen and living room windows. Caught a glimpse of this white broad walking her dog and I could tell the muhfucka was at least pissin' on my grass but something toldme to get up and look. Sure enough her dog ws in mid-squat droppin a deuce on my lawn. ran back and grabbed my phone to snap a pic of her and the dog, then walked out to my front porch. She was already walking away when I said "Ayo... You just gonna leave that pile of shit there?". She looked shook as hell and tried to say it wasn't her dog but I pulled out my phone and said I had video of it (lying my ass off, I had still pics). She turned red, got mad like "why are you recording me?" and I told her I've had to clean up shit off my yard too many times 'cause lazy ass dog owners don't clean up behind their mutts. I told her to either clean it up or I'm taking the footage and filing a complaint with the front office. Broad pulled a plastic bag out of her back pocket, picked the shit up, and stormed off in a huff.

• Ether
Reactions: AP2.5
Nothing done/said to me but I've had some interesting neighbors when we were in apartments. Nothing super crazy, but:

- This one couple would fight and argue every other weekend for a while and the dude got physical with her to prevent her from leaving, basically threatening to commit suicide if she left
:hahaha:

Pro move

soon after i first moved into my new house, i'm downstairs and out the patio door i see someone walking but they never get to the next window in the direction they were going. so i go outside and there's a little white kid squatting between my hvac unit and the corner of the house, pants down taking a shit. i'm like "hey man you gotta do that somewhere else" and he gets up, pulls up his pants and walks... i don't even remember which way he went. never saw him again.

• Ether
Reactions: konceptjones