Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Bad Bunny - Un Verano Sin Ti

Yo this shit is crazy. One min I felt like I was back in 2005 cramming 8 in a Camry from school bumping Mas Flow then next min back to 93 in my grandparents with the merengue blasting.

Yo this shit is crazy. One min I felt like I was back in 2005 cramming 8 in a Camry from school bumping Mas Flow then next min back to 93 in my grandparents with the merengue blasting.

This shit is keeping the summer alive rn. Perfect shit to drop for the summer vibes. Gettin homie from Plan B for that "me Porto bonito" was genius, especially having him rhyme over that throwback beat. I was just un Colombia and that "titi me pregunto" plays like every 30 minutes on the radio. This dude def took over the radio w this shit!

This shit is keeping the summer alive rn. Perfect shit to drop for the summer vibes. Gettin homie from Plan B for that "me Porto bonito" was genius, especially having him rhyme over that throwback beat. I was just un Colombia and that "titi me pregunto" plays like every 30 minutes on the radio. This dude def took over the radio w this shit!
He got any country in Latin America on lock. Any American city with a sizable Latino population too. He's a king down here in Miami

Back