Back to Back Earthquakes Damages Puerto Rico

so basically it hit the side they were funneling all the money and aid to, while leaving the previously damaged side all fucked up

@DOS_patos correct me if im wrong

didnt the fema director get caught up in some shit from the last disaster?

so basically it hit the side they were funneling all the money and aid to, while leaving the previously damaged side all fucked up

@DOS_patos correct me if im wrong

didnt the fema director get caught up in some shit from the last disaster?
bruh......all them niggas down there stealing...

the infrastructure is real fucked up.

i honestly think they trying to do some elimination type shit there.

like when they said only like 38 people died in the storm....shit was like 3800.
the water was fucked up.....the animals and people drank the water.....they getting sick....then people eating the sick animals.

shit was bad.
i went to buy some property there after the storm.....people was selling they houses for whatever just to get food.

real talk.....im not built like that. shit was hard to see. one of the few times i had to take alot of deep breaths and blink alot of times.

Part 2 2020 Edition
tenor.gif

mz.gif

• Haha
Reactions: GOAT and 1/2
bruh......all them niggas down there stealing...

the infrastructure is real fucked up.

i honestly think they trying to do some elimination type shit there.

like when they said only like 38 people died in the storm....shit was like 3800.
the water was fucked up.....the animals and people drank the water.....they getting sick....then people eating the sick animals.

shit was bad.
i went to buy some property there after the storm.....people was selling they houses for whatever just to get food.

real talk.....im not built like that. shit was hard to see. one of the few times i had to take alot of deep breaths and blink alot of times.

You still purchased the property or naw?

:sayword:

You still purchased the property or naw?

:sayword:
Nah.
I couldn't.
I can not in good conscience take advantage of people.
I'm not rich rich but I have enough and I'm ok with my lifestyle. Money doesnt mean that much to me.

Adding on, as a black who understands gentrification I can not be on that side taking advantage of people in dire need.

Morals means something to me.

Sad shit. I got a homie down there and she was telling me about the power outages from this.

She said she is kinda used to the outages though because it happens alot. It's a beautiful place with good folks overall. They can't catch a break these last couple of years.