Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Baby Keem - the melodic blue

All their most recent albums >>> this
I'm just gonna have to take your word for it.

I'ma still give this a listen though. I might actually agree with you or I might be in the minority.

Just trying to give my ears something new to listen to currently before I go back to just listening to strictly early CMR 🤷🏾‍♂️

Whoever told him this Kendrick voiced 808 and Heartbreak style is lit needs to be fired for being a yes man.

This album is terrible. All this mumble voiced shit over shitty 808 and Heartbreak beats with his voice is nasty and not in a good way.

1 outta 5.

I'ma go listen to Family Ties, that shit went hard.

I don’t get the hype behind this dude. Minus being Kendrick's cousin why should we care?

Dude sounds like if Playboi Carti & early Kendrick fused together

I'm just gonna have to take your word for it.

I'ma still give this a listen though. I might actually agree with you or I might be in the minority.

Just trying to give my ears something new to listen to currently before I go back to just listening to strictly early CMR 🤷🏾‍♂️
It's not a bad album man.

Why the fuck put that trash pink panties as the second song? Almost ad bad as Lift Off from WTT but that's Jay and Ye obvi I'ma listen to the rest of it.

I listened to a few songs and it's not for me but I don't really understand how nigga rank albums these days. How is this worse than the auto tune mumble crap

This isn't a hate post.

But I personally do not see the hype with Baby Keem. The dude doesn't have a style of his own, sounds too much like his cousin. I played the majority of the album, pretty much whatever to me, nothing special. Don't care to finish it, probably will never listen to the album again.

Someone, please put me on some good music from dude, because I don't get it.

Back