Welcome To aBlackWeb

Baby decapitated during delivery

That shit is sad. And props to everybody that didn't say a joke. We're growing.

Also before we condemn the doctor... maybe this is something that just unfortunately happens sometimes? I gotta be suspicious of the timing of this, the fact that it comes from FOX news, her face being published and she's black and female and the recent comments from the right about fair hiring practices with regards to us being qualified to do the shit that we taught these crackas how to do in the first place.

That shit is sad. And props to everybody that didn't say a joke. We're growing.

Also before we condemn the doctor... maybe this is something that just unfortunately happens sometimes? I gotta be suspicious of the timing of this, the fact that it comes from FOX news, her face being published and she's black and female and the recent comments from the right about fair hiring practices with regards to us being qualified to do the shit that we taught these crackas how to do in the first place.
I was just about to say.

There was no malice in this. This was just a super unfortunate situation

Holy shit.

That doctor’s going to PRISON. And he should for negligence.

Hospital getting hit up for $30 million. And they should.

Parents will be traumatized. Terrible.

Fucking doctors and their God complexes.

I was just about to say.

There was no malice in this. This was just a super unfortunate situation

There being no malice doesn't mean the doctor wasn't in the wrong. As far as I know accidentally ripping babies' heads off during delivery isn't really a thing, so she probably did something wrong.

There being no malice doesn't mean the doctor wasn't in the wrong. As far as I know accidentally ripping babies' heads off during delivery isn't really a thing, so she probably did something wrong.
You're probably right

The baby's head didn't get ripped off. It's neck got broken.

Those headlines are kicking yall's ass.
I'm with you. One thing that irks me a lot is niggas only reading the headline and not the article. But in their defense on this one, there is only ONE definition of 'decapitate'.

So either that headline is purposely using incorrect terms for clickbait or 'decapitate' has a different medical definition that included just breaking the bones in the neck.

Back